[Tutor] Function object

Daniel asmosis.asterix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:56:47 CEST 2010

Hello again, seems like in my journey to learn Python I have stumbled into
another problem regarding understanding a concept- function object. As I
said, I do not understand what a function object is, what it does, and what
can I do with it? I'm currently reading Think python, but the book is not
clear for me. Python is my first programming language.
Please, can you give me some examples and if it is possible can you explain
in a more beginner orientated way? also if someone has a minute I'm
available on google chat, if it's more convenient to explain this way.

Thanks so much and I hope I didn't disturb anyone with my questions. I know
you probably get this question and others a lot. But please understand, my
goal with this email is not to make you angry or something like that, I
really like programming and what to learn it but as a beginner I find some
concepts hard to understand just by reading.