[Tutor] Trouble with exercise regarding classes

Andrew Martin amartin7211 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:56:54 CEST 2010

All I want to do is add a line that displays that maximum height the
cannonball reaches. I created a variable zenith to store the highest y
value. I then wanted to compare the current y value of the cannonball to
zenith while the cannonballs y value is greater than zero. If the
cannonballs current y value is greater than zenith, I want to have the
current value replace zenith. Finally, once the cannonball has reaches y =
0, I wanted the program to write out the value for zenith.

I want to compare zenith, a floating point number, with the current y value?
I thought the current y value could be retrieved by Projectile.getY. And how
do I call the getY using the instance?