[Tutor] why does this fail

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:22:43 CEST 2010

Hello Alan,

Oops, then I have a problem.

Im following this book : http://openbookproject.net/thinkcs/python/english2e/ which is the first link  in the beginners tutorial page.

And it's talking about the string modules.

Roelof

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:49:14 -0700
From: alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Subject: Re: [Tutor] why does this fail
To: rwobben at hotmail.com

Thats OK, I only replied because what you said could genuinely have been
a mistake because some old tutorials still refer to the string module amnd
its functions. Because other begineers may read the post too it was
important to make the distinction.

Regards,

 Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn To Program website