[Tutor] PHP

Kirk Bailey kbailey at howlermonkey.net
Sat Dec 4 20:27:10 CET 2010

For reasons of my work, of recent I have started aquiring php.
Straightaway, i was impressed by one powerful property; the ability to
imbed php into a html webpage, and switch into and out of php as
needed,
and let normal ssi and html and css work the rest of the time, outside
of php. all I have to do is start the php block with
<?php # start the php block of code
write code;
?> # end the php block
and continue in html. What a BLOODY shame we can't do that in python,
which is otherwise awesome and superior in every way i can thus far
evaluate.

--
end

Very Truly yours,