[Tutor] role playing game - help needed

Al Stern albstern at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:35:40 CET 2010

Apologies for all my questions.  Up to this point I have been able to work
out most of the challenges but I seem to have hit a wall.  Can't seem to
make any progress and completely frustrated.

I looked at the 11/21 discussion.  From the documentation, I realized I
needed to set the variables to view the keys and values.  Getting an error
though.

attributes = {"strength": 0, "health": 0, "wisdom": 0, "dexterity": 0}
MAX_POINTS = 30
keys = attributes.viewkeys()
values = attributes.viewvalues()

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Python programs\role_playing_game1.py",
line 8, in <module>
    keys = attributes.viewkeys()
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'viewkeys'