[Tutor] Choice of Python

Abdulhakim Haliru abdulhakim.haliru at leproghrammeen.com
Tue Dec 28 13:38:36 CET 2010

Hi Guys,

I am pretty new to python as this is just my 5th day reading through God
knows how many books. I am really not new to programming,

I come from a Cakephp, zend framework angle cutting through ASP.net,VB and
C# at an intermediate level.

However, for some reason, I am thinking python but reading through lots of
the input on forums like quora , keeps me confuse as to  whether to
continue,

Unlearn my php ways (as that must certainly happen J)  and learn python and
web development woth python, Jquery etal ?

I just need a quick opinion, I know geeks would always favour technologies
they are used to in forums but then  what do you guys advise ?

Is python really worth the pain or should I just skip it ?

Thank you so much.

Abdulhakim Haliru