[Tutor] help with random.randint

David ldl08 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 3 12:26:43 CET 2010

Hello Eike,

thanks for the explanation, all this is really helpful -- I certainly
have learned sth. today!
I wonder, though, how I would get my number pairs, which I need later
on, if I were to follow your solution. I am asking because as I
understand your code, the list terms is a list of integers here, but not
of x,y pairs, right? (I can see that this was a problem of my code right
from the start, btw.)

David