[Tutor] how to graph percentile -- matplotlib, Inkscape, or what?

David ldl08 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 7 18:34:20 CET 2010

Yes, you are right, I initially certainly didn't think of it as a function.
Right now I am wondering if it would not be more straight forward to
take for the 'axis' a bitmap background and place the needle (another
bitmap) at the right position of the background. Come to think of it,
PyX might be a good choice for this sort of thing. But again, I have not
practical experience with that tool.