[Tutor] html and python

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Feb 10 21:02:41 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Grigor Kolev <grigor.kolev at gmail.com> wrote:
> В 14:39 -0500 на 10.02.2010 (ср), Kent Johnson написа:
>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Grigor Kolev <grigor.kolev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi.
>> > I want to make a list of E-mail, photos and some additional data.
>> > But I want this list to be displayed in one site.
>> > How can I send data from a list of site page. Which module should I use
>>
>> I don't understand "send data from a list of site page". Are you
>> making a web site? Dynamic or static? Are you asking how to build an
>> HTML page in Python?
>>
>> Kent
> Yes how can I build html file with Python.
> And how can i make a script who start every day and refresh the html pages

HTML is just text. Do you know what you want your HTML to look like?
In the simplest case, you can write the HTML directly from Python to a
file. For more complicated files you may want to use some kind of
templating or HTML-generation library.

You can schedule a script to run every day using cron (*nix) or
Scheduled Tasks (Windows).

What is your level of experience?

You will get better answers if you give us more information in your
questions. Don't make us work for every bit of your problem.

Kent