[Tutor] need idea

invincible patriot invincible_patriot at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:27:32 CET 2010

hi
i want to compare a string with a dictionary
or u can say that i want to take user input A STRING, and want to compare each character of that string with the KEYS  in the dictionary, and then i wana print the values for the characters that are present in that strinng that we got as the input and were present in the dictionary as well

can you please give me some idea how to do that

what i hav done is that
1) I have made a dictionary with the keys and the values
2) I have taken the input from the user and hav saved it into a variable

not i wana compare string that was given to us and replace them with the values given in the dictionary

please let me know