[Tutor] ask

Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu) shurui91 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:40:18 CET 2010

Yeah, i know. I don't want somebody tell me all the answers of these
assignment directly. I just want to know is there any error in the commands
listed online? My teacher told us there is some, but I cannot find out. He
said we can run them on putty.exe as soon as we fix the errors. I have found
some format error, but still "command not found" Thank you!

--
Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu)
Computer Science & Engineering Technology