[Tutor] DOWHILE counter

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 17 09:54:01 CET 2010

<cubanylinks4eva at aol.com> wrote

> Hi i am trying to write a pseudocode to read an input number and its 15%
> output value.
> The counter is supposed to process 4 input numbers. Help please!!

Can you articulate what the program is supposed to do in more detail?
Your description is very confusing to me. What is the program reading - one
number or two?
And what does it do with these to "process them"? Is there any output?
Can you write down what a typical execution of this program will look like
to the user?

Maybe doing that will clarify in your mind what it is you must do.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site