[Tutor] DOWHILE counter

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 17 09:54:01 CET 2010

<cubanylinks4eva at aol.com> wrote

> Hi i am trying to write a pseudocode to read an input number and its 15%
> output value.
> The counter is supposed to process 4 input numbers. Help please!!

Can you articulate what the program is supposed to do in more detail?
Your description is very confusing to me. What is the program reading - one
number or two?
And what does it do with these to "process them"? Is there any output?
Can you write down what a typical execution of this program will look like
to the user?

Maybe doing that will clarify in your mind what it is you must do.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site