[Tutor] The Order of Imports and install order ofmodulesandother matters (XP vs W7, ...)

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Wed Feb 17 18:14:32 CET 2010

Are you a bug fan of Code Complete? =)

I need to revisit Code Complete. I read a huge amount of the first edition and about a 1/3 of the second edition.

Although you can gather best practices from Pep8, the Zen of Python, The Python Cookbook, and other sources, it appears that a central resource for Python best practices doesn't exist.

Mike