[Tutor] Wrestling with the Py2exe Install, Win7[XP!], Py2.5

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 17:25:23 CET 2010

Wayne,

When you install py2exe it should insure all the required modules are
available to your standard python path. For example, I am running python 2.64
and the py2exe module is in the python path.

I don't use IDLE. I use Ipython however I cannot see why IDLE would not work.
To tell if you are OK do import py2exe. You should have no problem loading it.
If you do, reinstall it.

Robert