[Tutor] Extracting comments from a file
laomao1975 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:06:40 CET 2010
I have an html file, with xml style comments in:
Some comments here
I'd like to extract only the comments. My sense of smell suggests that
there's probably a library (maybe an xml library) that does this already.
Otherwise, my current alogorithm looks a bit like this:
* Iterate over file
* If current line contains <!---
- Toggle 'is_comment' to yes
* If is_comment is yes, print the line
* If current line contains -->
- Toggle 'is_comment' to no
This feels crude, but is it effective, or ok?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tutor