[Tutor] "Two" Card Monty with File Operations--Reading from Wrong Folder (W7?) !!!

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 16:12:38 CET 2010

Well, it looks very much like my stab in the dark is very much correct
( see end of msg below). I changed the name of the file in the folder
from which I copied the file to place elsewhere.  When I tried to open
the file, it started searching for the file.Properties clearly shows it
pointing to the wrong file.

Good grief. What has Win7 brought?

--
             "There is nothing so annoying as to have two people
              talking when you're busy interrupting." -- Mark Twain