[Tutor] Finding a repeating sequence of digits

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 2 21:58:46 CET 2010

Thank to everyone who contributed to this thread. I did have the
horrible feeling this would probably end up as either total brute force
or brute force perhaps with a twist. It was in the hopes of finding a
twist I requested comments and suggestions from people whose opinions
and suggestions are almost always elucidating and extremely helpful.

A number of people have suggested I am attempting a Euler problem. This
problem is from the Rosecode series problem 8;
http://javaist.com/rosecode/show.php?no=8

Again, thank you for all the suggestions and ideas.

Robert Berman