[Tutor] formatting*

Lowell Tackett lowelltackett at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 23:28:51 CET 2010

I'm using Mandrake 10.1 [Linux] OS to view the internet thru Firefox.  In my mailbox, everything is fine--my stuff formats well (and when it comes back to me as Tutor 'mail' it also formats correctly).

The problem is over at the Tutor Archives (mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor), i.e., the Tutor forum site.  That's where whatever I composed formats out with no line wrap, and a paragraph becomes a single line, stretching out however far it needs to.  In all the time I've been perusing the forum (before jumping in to participate) I have seen "occasionally" a contributor's offering will suffer the same fate.  Now my entries are doing so as well.  I don't know if everybody who goes to the forum site sees these format problems as I do (apparently not--from your response), but there they are on my screen.

Hope I've answered your questions with some degree of understandability.