[Tutor] formatting*

spir denis.spir at free.fr
Fri Jan 8 13:27:49 CET 2010

Lowell Tackett dixit:

> An odd aside, however--I went into the Tutor Archives forum and pulled up the Page Source (HTML formatting template) and lo and behold all my paragraphs were correctly formatted (i.e. page-wrapped just as they had been when they left my mail notepad) and displayed correctly--on the source page.  So,who knows...(?)

Yo, that's because you're viewing the source as plain text, so your viewer (browser, probably) can consistently wrap lines, adapting to window width. But probably archives impose a kind of formatting that prevents such adaptation [imo, this is a flaw (like imposing an absolute text size), but it's an opinion].

Denis