[Tutor] looking for tutor

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:44:46 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:58 PM, maxwell hansen
<maxwellhansen at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I have a decent amount of knowledge with QBASIC and am looking for a tutor
> who can help me learn the pythonic equivalent of QBASIC features and
> commands such as COLOR, LOCATE, IF...THEN, GOTO, loops, etc. as well as
> visual things and objects, which arent available in QBASIC (due to it being
> mostly text oriented). I would really appreciate this, as I am greatly
> enjoying learning python so far, but I really really need someone to help me
> along. thanks!

Well, there are lots of online tutorials available - at python.org if you
click documentation, and then there are several contributors to this list
who have also written tutorials.

And then if you get stuck or need help understanding something, if you ask
on this list, someone will usually have some insight.

HTH,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,