[Tutor] Still searching in html files

Paul Melvin paul at assured-networks.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 10:03:19 CET 2010

Hi,

I am still looking for information in these files and have a sort of
'clunky' solution that I would like feedback on please.

The code is at http://python.codepad.org/S1ul2bh7 and the bit I would like
some advice on is how to get the sorted data and where to put it.

Currently I use a temporary list to store the data before writing it to
another, is this OK? (lines 45 onwards)

I want to expand the program to give some output which the user can interact
with, e.g. 'which of this information do you want me to get?' and the user
would choose.  Does anyone have any tips on this? Can I just use things like
raw_input and lists?

Thanks

paul