[Tutor] need help in python

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Thu Jan 21 19:07:42 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010 18:48:36 schrieb invincible patriot:
> hi
> I am a student and i need soe help regarding my assignmentif some one can
>  help me il be glad.

You do realize that assignments are things to be done by yourself?

This is a mailing list, so just post your questions, but do not expect us to
do the assignment for you. OTOH specific questions, that suggest that you've
at least tried to solve the problem yourself, will probably be answered.
(Consider that answering and explaining it to you will probably take more time
than just creating the your assignment, but that's beside the point.)

Andreas