[Tutor] [OT] Python Study Group

Eri Mendz erimendz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:33:07 CET 2010

You have no choice Wesley, after all this is your book haha. I have
joined in since i have your book 2nd edition. I even have your
livelessons CD, i thought i get it as well to complement the thick 2nd
ed. book.

Looking forward to meet you all soon.

--
Best Regards

Jonathan Swift  - "May you live every day of your life." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html