[Tutor] please help me

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:39:05 CET 2010

[snip homework]

> please help me

This is a tutor mailing list.  Tutor means we will help you learn, not that
we will write your homework assignments for you for free.  That is the
opposite of learning.

Try all of the programs.  Give us what you have tried and what didn't work,
why you thought it would work, why you think it didn't work, and anything
else helpful (eg. if you get an error message include the whole traceback,
don't paraphrase it.)

In other words, if you don't have code that you've tried and a specific
problem you're having, you're not going to get a reply.  We're busy people,
make it easy for us to help you.

-Luke