[Tutor] Help with choices for new database program

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:01:12 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeff at dcsoftware.com> wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 06:51 PM, David Hutto wrote:
>>
>> In the end, there might be so many packages, I might not be able to
>> handle it all(for my own uses). But, I would think, you would agree
>> that a simple account balance app, would be no more than tkinter with
>> a few functions to write and retrieve data from a sqlite db. To quote
>> Sherlock, 'Sometimes, after eliminating the impossible, what ever is
>> left, no matter how improbable, must be the solution.', or something
>> like that.
>>

> David:  I like your quote!  I am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan.  I like Dabo
> because I develop commercial applications.

'I love to develop relatively operational residential programs that
quasi-suit my own purpose', I said sarcastically. 'So hopefully I'll
join the commercial, then industrial one day', I said optimistically,
looking pessimistically up at the sky, while lazily, daydreaming
blurred images of the future.