[Tutor] Django Read

Nick Raptis airscorp at otenet.gr
Thu Jul 8 15:06:19 CEST 2010

There actually aren't that many books on django around yet which is a pity.
You should definitely read "The django book":
either on the online version on that link, or it's printed counterpart
(yes, it's really the same book):

The printed one is a bit more updated (1.1) and pays off it's money
because of it's great reference section :)