[Tutor] differences between mmap and StringIO

Christopher King g.nius.ck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 00:39:33 CEST 2010

Well, I would just use the builting function open. I think Nick said in the
beggining. Or, I would use the module I created. It's a file object, with
the property file_txt. Unlike the other modules which you have to use read
and write methods, I made a method which allows you to manulipulate like a
string. I didn't even add a appending feature, but doing file.file_txt +=
'bla', you can append. I can send it to you if you like.