[Tutor] what is wrong with the syntax?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 10 19:47:52 CEST 2010

"Dipo Elegbede" <delegbede at dudupay.com> wrote

> please tell me what is wrong with the syntax as written herein:
>
> http://pastebin.com/BkLi0A4H

Please post full error reports as well as the code. It helps a lot!

You code has numerous errrs in it but the syntax errors are in
the print statements. You need to separate the arguments to
print with commas.

Also for the function to do anything you need to call it.

> I am actually trying to let a user input something and have the
> input
> returned in a reverse form and also see the lenght of the input.

I also think your call to list and reversed is the wrong way round.
It should be:

reversed(list(wording))

I see Steve has already picked up most of the other mistakes.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site