[Tutor] Response to responses about list of lists: a meta exercise in mailinglist recursion

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Jul 13 16:41:56 CEST 2010

Siren Saren, 13.07.2010 14:40:
> I'm not sure if there's a way to submit responses 'live' or
> whether it's better to respond to subthreads at once or together, so I'll err
> on the side of discretion and just send one response.

It's not generally a problem to send one response like this regarding many
posts, especially if you use it to summarise the previous discussion. But
if you do, please take care to actually reply to one of the posts to make
sure the mail clients and mailing list archives sort the message into the
right thread. If you don't, you start a new thread (as you did here), which
will be harder to find in archives.

Stefan