[Tutor] LOCATION ISSUES

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Tue Jul 13 17:51:55 CEST 2010

On 7/12/2010 11:52 PM Dipo Elegbede said...

>> Which is what it will do when python is started from that directory.
>>
>> I actually found the copies that were made by the code in the same
>> directory but found out that they all had a .thumbnail ext which would not
>> open and it is understandable.
>>
>> I have however chaged that part of the code to carry .jpg hoping to let it
>> make thumbnails with jpg extensions.
>>

>>> How are you starting python?
>>>

>> I am new to python.

:)  What I meant to ask was what are you typing in to actually start
python and execute your code?  You need to open a command window,
navigate to the directory where the images are stored, and start python
from there so that glob will find the files.

HTH,

Emile