[Tutor] xml question

davidheiserca at gmail.com davidheiserca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 03:14:44 CEST 2010

I agree with Steven D'Aprano. Keep the code as simple as possible.

A simple text file with a variable/value pair on each line is very easy to
parse and store in a Dictionary object. You can use any convenient
delimiter; "=", ":", "$", ...

Nesting items under categories takes just a little more code logic, if you
want to do that.

I have been doing this for many years. Simple is usually better.