[Tutor] Python a substitute/alternative for PhP?

Eldon Londe Mello Junior eldonjr at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 02:58:17 CEST 2010

Hi there,

Just would like to thanks all of those who provided me with some insight about which ways to go about programming. I'll consider every single piece of advice. I would also like to apologize for I didn't mean to hijack no thread, that was just so stupid of me.

As I'm finishing my PhP course by Monday now I feel comfortable enough to delve into Python which means you'll probably be hearing from me soon,

Cheers for the English speakers and saludos a José Del Toro!

Eldon.