[Tutor] Structuring a class

Lang Hurst lang at tharin.com
Tue Jun 15 06:01:31 CEST 2010

bob gailer wrote:

<snip>

> Often a case like this is better handled using a relational database.
> Python happens to come with the sqlite3 module which makes database
> work quite easy.

<snip>

> You should define a class for Credit, which will hold the credit
> attributes, just like you did for Student. Then assign instances of
> Credit to entries in self.credit.

Last time I did anything with python, it was years ago on a web
application and I ended up using gadfly as a database.  I did not know
that sqlite3 came as a module for python.  That just made it much, much
easier.  I've done much more work with databases.  Thank you.  I figured
that I was probably missing something obvious.

-Lang

--
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.