[Tutor] Creating A Simple Blog System Using Python Programming

F C amarantos at live.com.au
Sat Jun 26 06:41:30 CEST 2010

Hi there,

- I have recently decided to learn Python.
- It is my
first programming language.
- I am new to programming.
- I know XHTML
and CSS, and a few lines of PHP.
- I only started learning a couple of
days ago.

What I want to do is create a simple blog system.
Where
 I can
- create posts, edit them and post them online

Thus
far, people have pointed me to frameworks.
>From what I see, the
framework does the work for you...
I want to code the blog from
scratch...after all - I want to learn the language - I don't want
something to do the work for me.

I truly do not know where to
start, because most of the tutorials are segmented, and I don't know how
 to structure the
program, let alone what commands to include.

 would appreciate it if someone could give me some structure advice on
how to tackle this.

Many thanks to the person(s) who can help.