[Tutor] OT: need computer advice from wise Tutors

Sithembewena Lloyd Dube zebra05 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 22:39:26 CEST 2010

Hi Dick,

In that case, perhaps you could externally back up all your important stuff
and then format your hard disk. That way, any drivers etc intended for
Windows Vista will be wiped off, and you can then perform a clean
installation from your disk. Now, as far as upgrade disks go, I do not know
whether it will work as a "clean installation" disk, or whether it is only
meant for use on an existing windows installation (hence the name
"upgrade"). You might want to check that out first.

Let us know how it goes.

--
Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube