[Tutor] class questions

Christopher King g.nius.ck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:38:05 CEST 2010

Well the application of defining ones own error is in a module. For example,
if I make a banking account module, I might define a WithdrawError if there
is a place where a error might occur. That way if client code tries to
withdraw too much, you can have a very descriptive error making it easier to
understand.