[Tutor] togglebutton mouseover

Lang Hurst lang at tharin.com
Wed Jun 30 09:20:51 CEST 2010

Is there a way to make a ToggleButton not change state when moused
over?  I set the color of the button when clicked with a line like so:

widget.modify_bg(gtk.STATE_ACTIVE, gtk.gdk.color_parse("light blue"))

That works fine.  On and off.  Although you can't tell it's clicked
until the mouse passes off of the button.  In addition, when the mouse
cursor passes over this button, it reverts to the unclicked gray color,
until the mouse passes back off the button.  If possible, I would like
to have the button only change when clicked.  The default seems very poor.

Thanks

--
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.