[Tutor] Why is the max size so low in this mail list?

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 21:32:23 CET 2010

It encouraged me to use pastebin when it was necessary to post code a tad
longer than the casual fifteen line snippet.

Robert Berman
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.