[Tutor] Verifying My Troublesome ...+My Final Word

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 04:32:08 CET 2010

For me, I'm done.  I plumbed  this issue elsewhere and the final message
there stated this.

"I've no time to verify your specific claim and have no readily
available proof for mine [his claim], but I've seen similar issues on Win7."

Let MS deal with it.  Anyway, thanks for your effort.

                Stop the illegal killing of dolphins and porpoises.
                      <http://www.takepart.com/thecove>
               Wrest the control of the world's fisheries from Japan.

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>