[Tutor] Bowing out

kevin parks kp8 at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 14:39:10 CET 2010

Dang!

I wish you were not going. But really, I have to say a HUGE thank you
to you for all the fine teaching you have done on this list. I learned
so much from reading your posts. Thanks for all the time and effort
(and code) you put into this! I wish you were staying. Hats off to
you. Wish there was some way to give a standing ovation over the
internet. Glad to see though that the list has been handed off to 2
fantastic folks but still sad to see you go. Wish Danny Yoo was still
here too.

Thank you Kent. Thank you very much~

-kevin--