[Tutor] sorting algorithm

Glen Zangirolami glenbot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:34:09 CET 2010

http://www.sorting-algorithms.com/

It is a fantastic website that explains each kind of sort and how it works.
They also show you visuals how the sorts work and how fast they go based on
the amount of data.

Depending on the amount/kind of data I would choose a sorting algorithm that
fits your needs.

Bubble sorts tends to get worse the larger the data set but can be very
useful to sort small lists.