[Tutor] Collaborative Comp Sci education using Python

Serdar Tumgoren zstumgoren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:41:44 CET 2010

Hey everyone,
A while back some folks said they were organizing an online study group to
work through Wesley Chun's Core Python. I just stumbled into another online
study group that might also be of interest:

http://www.crunchcourse.com/class/mit-opencourseware-600-introduction/2010/jan/

The study group is built around MIT's OpenCourseware's Into to CompSci and
Programming, which uses Python as its instructional language.

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/6-00Fall-2008/CourseHome/index.htm

I'd be interested in hearing of similar Python-based study groups out there,
so shout out if you know of any.

Regards,
Serdar