[Tutor] Collaborative Comp Sci education using Python

Serdar Tumgoren zstumgoren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:41:44 CET 2010

Hey everyone,
A while back some folks said they were organizing an online study group to
work through Wesley Chun's Core Python. I just stumbled into another online
study group that might also be of interest:

The study group is built around MIT's OpenCourseware's Into to CompSci and
Programming, which uses Python as its instructional language.

I'd be interested in hearing of similar Python-based study groups out there,
so shout out if you know of any.