[Tutor] import simplejson got Floating exception on RedHat

Ming Xue mjxny at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:12:48 CET 2010

Hi Tutors,

I installed simplejson-2.0.9 for Python 2.5 using `setup.py install` on RedHad machine. The installation went through without any error and it created an egg (site-packages/simplejson-2.0.9-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg). However when I tested in a python shell by import simplejson, I got Floating exception and python shell quit. Any ideas of what could be wrong?