[Tutor] Feedparser and google news/google reader

DK dkdropbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:03:14 CET 2010

DK <dkdropbox <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I didn't include the code because its really just two lines, apologies:

Well it turns out I AM a moron. Finding len(x) gives me the length of the
dictionary, not the number of entries. I should have used len(x['entries']).

Using the shared URL from my google reader and adding ?n=150, I was able to
pull all 150 news items saved in my reader folder.

The URL looks like this:

I'm still not sure how to pull more google news search items from the associated
rss feed, so if anyone has a clue, I'd appreciate a hint (tho I suppose
we've left python land and entered google land now).

Apologies for the static,