[Tutor] Recommendations on Workshops, Courses, Live Online Training

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 11 19:22:54 CET 2010

"Khalid Al-Ghamdi" <emailkgnow at gmail.com> wrote

> I've subscribed to ShowMeDo, but I feel something more than just video
> tutorials. Do you have any recommendations on where I can find workshops,
> Courses, Live Online Training where I can interact with a real person
> that I
> can ask questions and find the answers I'm looking for.

Well (most) folks on the tutor list are live, and real opersons and we
answer questions... But if you mean face to face then consider a Python
users group - or evenas Linux User Group(more of them) since Linux
users are often python users too...

> I live in the middle east, so online live training would be preferable,
> but I am up for any other recommendation and suggestions.

I don't know of any live (ie real-time) online training but there may be
a LUG omewhere within reach. An email enquiry before you go
might uncover whether Python discussions are considered
legitimate...

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld