[Tutor] Problem with turtle

Marco Rompré marcodrompre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:29:13 CET 2010

I wanted turtle to draw alternatively a square and a triangle with a space
between them each with a specific color, angle(orientation as you said),
size. Instead, turtle was drawing a yellow square then it was drawing a
triangle on the sqare but with no lines whatsovever like it was just going
over it and the last problem was that it was never stopping and i had to
rstart the shell to make it stop.

I hope I am more precis with my explanations.

Thanks for helping me learn

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>wrote:

> "Marco Rompré" <marcodrompre at gmail.com> wrote
>

>  Hi! I am relatively new to python and turtle and I really need your help.
>>

> Thats what we are hee for but....
>

>  Here's my code: ignore my comments
>>

> n=0
> while n < 10 :
>   down()                         # abaisser le crayon
>   carre(25, 'yellow', 0)         # tracer un carré
>   up()
>   forward(30)
>   triangle(90, 'blue',0)
> n = n + 1
>

>  If I am to vague I wanted to do successfully exercise 7.6 in Gérard
>> Swinnen
>> tutorial for Python
>>
>> It was supposed to look like this
>>

> So what happens? Is there an error message or does it just draw
> the wrong thing? Don't make us guess...
>

> --
> Alan Gauld
> Author of the Learn to Program web site