[Tutor] Tutorial executable from python script.

Karim Liateni karim.liateni at free.fr
Sat Mar 20 20:00:15 CET 2010

Hello Alan,

In fact, I want to be sure the users can run it on every machine in our
network.
Especially, I want to be able to run it on Solaris 5.8 with python 1.5
(Unix machine).
I wanted to know if I could make some custom executable like in C when
you want
to build a executable with a static library to be sure if the system
does not have
the correct shares libraries.

Perhaps the better is to build a python version embedded in my
application installation.
Do you have any examples or tutorial on how integrate python inside a
pplication to be
sure that we have all in one and not depand on any local machine
installation environment.
I need as to embed gtk python library for graphical use.

Thanks
Karim