[Tutor] Press Enter to quit. Silently maybe.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 21:47:40 CET 2010

I use this code to quit a completed program. If no is selected for the
yes/no prompt, warning messages appear in the shell window. I'm
executing from IDLE. Is there a way to just return to the >>> prompt there?

def finish():
     print; print "Bye"
     print
     raw_input('Press Enter to quit')
     sys.exit()

                Stop the illegal killing of dolphins and porpoises.
                      <http://www.takepart.com/thecove>
               Wrest the control of the world's fisheries from Japan.

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>