[Tutor] ask

Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu) shurui91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:28:54 CEST 2010

You know what, I just don't understand this line:
the name of the file containing the translated output is storyAmer.txt
and it is to located.

I don't know what kind of translated output he need. I guess:

   1. the name of the file containing the translated output is *
   storyAmer.txt* and it is to located in a subdirectory off your cset1100py
   *assign19*, that is *./cset1100py/assign19/storyAmer.txt* directory named

What kind of translated output do you want?

(1) A list of wrong words and a list of right words, like this:

    Wrong words in the text are: ......

     Right words should be: ......

OR

(2) The content of the text but has already been translated, like this:

I am really glad that I took CSET 1100.
We get to *analyze* all sorts of real-world problems.
We also have to *memorize* some programming language syntax.
But, the *center* of our focus is game programming and it is fun.
Our instructor adds *color* to his lectures that make them interesting.
It is an honour to be part of this class!

在 2010年3月28日 下午12:26,Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu) <shurui91 at gmail.com>写道: