[Tutor] (no subject)

Sivapathasuntha Aruliah Sivapathasuntha.Aruliah at amkor.com
Wed May 12 09:39:47 CEST 2010

Regards,
Siva
Test Equipment Engineering
Amkor Technology (S) Pte Ltd
1 Kaki Bukit View
#03-28 TechView Building
Singapore 415941
Tel: (65) 6347 1131
Fax: (65) 6746 4815

Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear at gmail.com>

05/12/2010 02:27 PM

Sivapathasuntha Aruliah/S1/AAWW at Amkor
cc
Dave Angel <davea at ieee.org>, "tutor at python.org" <tutor at python.org>
Subject
Re: [Tutor] (no subject)

I'm just not going to quote previous threads because with my top-posting
and dave's bottom-posting and whatever the heck Siva's posting was...
whatever.  Read previous e-mails if you need context.

Siva is it possible that you accidentally installed the 64-bit version of
python 3.1?

Luke
I am not sure how to install 32 bit or 64 bit
I cannot remember how I installed it. However I just checked and there are
two downloads which are isted here. Is it the first one I have to do on
the web page http://www.python.org/download/ ?

?Python 3.1.2 Windows x86 MSI Installer (Windows binary -- does not
include source)
?Python 3.1.2 Windows X86-64 MSI Installer (Windows AMD64 / Intel 64 /
X86-64 binary [1] -- does not include source)